Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello blog world!

Well I finally did it! I decided to make a blog!
I have thought about it many times before but didn't really think that anyone would want to read it. Now I've decided that it's not really for anyone else, but more just for me to remember all the little things (and maybe some big things) that happen everyday.

I guess I'll start by giving a little background on Thad and I
We met online in 2004 and had our first "official" date on my 18th birthday and were engaged 6 months later!
This was one of the first pictures we ever took together.

A little over a year later, on June 24, 2006, we were married!
 We lived in Pleasant Grove for about 2 and a half years before we bought our first house in Saratoga Springs. We have loved decorating and making our house a home!

The next logical step in our lives together hasn't come as easily as we would have liked! We have tried for 3 1/2 years to have children and haven't been able to. This is a journey I would like to share, for my own sanity mostly, but maybe someone can find help in what I am going though, or maybe can offer suggestions if they have been through it on their own. In the next few days I will probably give an update on where we are at in this process.

Thanks everyone for visiting the blog! I'll try to keep it as updated as I can with everything that is going on with Thad and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment